People from any part of the world are welcome to work for IGDORE. We will need software developers, administrative coordinators, grant application support, and legal advisors.
If you have the relevant skills to work as administrative staff at IGDORE, we can offer you the following:
- 100% location independence. You work from wherever you want to – all the time. Maybe you want to work from your office at home, from cafes or rent a space at a co-working space in your own town or on the other side of the world. It’s all up to you, every day.
- Free world-class VPN service for three of your devices.
- Possibility to get parts of, or all, your salary paid in bitcoin.
Features that we will soon be able to offer our administrative staff:
- A laptop, headset and other equipment you might need. Of course you are free to use this equipment also for your private use.
- Administrative coordinators, legal advisors and other staff will have tech support available 24/7.
No administrative staff (other than the tech support) are expected to use free software when applying to IGDORE, but working at IGDORE will mean that you must learn – with help from our tech support – how to install and use such software (e.g. Linux/Ubuntu, Libre Office, communication services, and encryption software).
We seek talent. If you are interested in working for IGDORE, please send us your CV and a letter of interest, and we may contact you once a position is available.